Monday 1 February 2010

The Bed for Ed

Okay so as said before im now working on texturing the bed for Ed, and looking at Grigsbys work of creases i added a few subtle ones on to the bed, my first test for it was awful last week. I also had some trouble with the metal for the bed which was anoying me last week and decided to move on to another part of the bed, the wheel. Which was pretty productive, i think i work really well with Edgley next to me as i do a basic texture and test an idea, he then tells me how to tweak it and make it go better for the film. It works well, the treads still need some work and a bit of grease, scratches and oil need to be put in to give it a bit of character instead of looking like boring lambert or blinn. I also looked into a new image format .EXR the file size is smaller its 32 bit and it looks alot more crisper i feel, maybe once the bed is finished i may look into it a bit more. But below is a nice image or two of what i have created so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment