Friday 9 October 2009

UP

Wow, just got in from seeing UP in 3D it was amazing from start to finish it was funny, exciting but also very emotional, with a tear in my eye. I wont spoil it for those who havent seen it, but three things really caught my attention and what i want to look into for this year or discuss with my work mates, they are:
SSS
clouds
acceptance

I want to understand more about rendering and making our characters more lifelike SSS is the stuff that allows light to go through objects for example through a persons ear it makes it glow or a light bulb in your mouth, they used it alot for Fredrickson (Sp?) and it was something i enjoyed. Something for Polished Off.

The clouds looked great especially at the beginning with a thunderstorm which then aloud some great use of light. The clouds arent what we are looking for in Splay but they are great to refrence.

Acceptance, instead of spoiling the film will talk to the guys on Monday about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment